Time for a little fun. Thanks to all my Twitter friends, even those that ignore me and choose not to follow me.
Twelve Step Twitter Program – Twits Anonymous (TA)
- Admit that you are powerless to Twitter. Your life has become unmanageable and Twitter controls your every move.
- Come to believe that a power greater than Twitter and ourselves exists.
- Turn off your Web enabled devices and turn your life over to God, as you understand him. If you understand Twitter to be God, return to step 2.
- Conduct a complete and fearless inventory of your Tweeter favorites and de.licio.us files and purge them.
- Admit to yourself and to another human being the exact nature of your Tweets.
- Accept that you are entirely ready to uninstall all Twitter and Twitter related programs from your electronic devises.
- Humbly ask an IT professional to check that all Twitter related items have been purged from your system.
- Make a list of all followers that you ignored and be willing to make amends to them.
- Make direct amends with all followers that you have ignored unless admitting so would cause them further harm. Do not use email, skype, facebook, IRC, or any other electronic or digital means to make such amends. Direct amends must involve actual face-to-face communication or a hand written letter sent through the US Mail.
- Continue to take personal inventory and purge your bookmarks weekly. If you catch yourself lurking or tempted to lurk on Twitter promptly admit that these temptations are wrong.
- Seek opportunities for human contact that do not involve any electronic or digital devise. Use the library as your source for current world information.
- Having had this spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, reach out and carry this message to all Twitteraholics, and practice these principles in all your affairs.
This is for entertainment only and is not intended to offend any person or individual that may be in recovery or in a relationship with somebody that is.